• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Afterlost (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:36 am Reply with quote

Afterlost (TV)

Genres: action, adventure, drama, fantasy, mystery
Themes:

Plot Summary: One day a town is annihilated. Yuki is a young woman who is said to be the only person left alive from the town after the annihilation, and Takuya is a loner and a smuggler. Together, with the letter left by Yuki's father, they go toward the town, now called Lost, but unexpected obstacles stand in their path. The thoughts of those left behind, secret and mysterious organizations, and hidden conspiracies await Yuki and Takuya as they move closer toward the mystery behind Lost.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
miketan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 pm Reply with quote
a little exaggeration that a mere scooter can withstand aggressive attacks from helicopter and from a spirit.

how on earth a professional courier guy Takuya being hired to go on a mission back to the Lost City???

i can understand that Takuya is well connected to help him completing his task. But then he is clueless of his back-stabbing friend at the private investigation agency/office??? A little lame.

by the time of episode 2 and if i am still as lost as in episode 1 then i am giving up.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 am Reply with quote
Courier: "You guys are too risky, and being around that girl was a lot more dangerous than I thought. I am getting out of here."
Scientist: "I have a job for you."
Courier: "What is it?"
Scientist: "Take the girl to forbidden and possibly very dangerous place."
Courier: "Okay."

There feels like there was a crosswire in that dialogue, something to convince him to do the job after he said he was out. Like maybe they offered him a large amount of money or something. They could have maybe made a statement about how much he was making, whether it be personal does not work because he was calling her a package later, which upset her.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1