• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:03 pm Reply with quote
And thus ends a very comfy show. It was a joy to see the naughtiness each week thanks to some solid/amusing characters and plenty of zany events. Be it the visit to town, hotel/zoo trip of helping the little sister, it was all a lot of fun with some decent romance sprinkled on top. I was going to complain about the kingdom not getting some proper punishment, but given the ending it seems like that is on the horizon.
zfunk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:33 pm Reply with quote
What was the point of that last scene? Should have left that out and not end on a cliffhanger.

That being said I loved the last episode, though I do find it odd they broke the 4th wall, they have never broken the 4th wall in this series, and to do it once in the last episode is odd.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:14 pm Reply with quote
I can only assume/hope that the cliffhanger is meant for a second season or an OVA or two.
As for breaking the 4th wall, the series can be a bit wild/playful at times, so I was not that surprised.
zfunk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:19 pm Reply with quote
So who is the spy? My money is on Miacha or Dorothea they have been the most MIA in the series. Or we could be looking at a sleeper spy.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:29 pm Reply with quote
Or it could be a bait, I could see Eruca leaking information to then be able to pick a fight with the kingdom, heck earlier in the series she was ready to go there and beat shit up. In general the gang have so much firepower that you have to feel almost sorry for the kingdom.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2